Sunday, September 23, 2007

Get Together Day

The day is starting off nicely. It's going to be nice out this morning and then maybe rain this afternoon. I got up and started on my moring routine, including going for my mile walk. I'm taking a rest now. I drank a whole bottle of water. Go Me! Sharon stopped me while I was walking and told me that Fred is in the hospital with a bowel obstruction. I'll be praying for the two of them. David is getting ready to go meet Mike and have a guy get together. I'm hoping that they will talk about some of the issues we are going through to give David an outlet for his frustrations.

I'm looking forward to the get together today. I had sent an email to Terry to remind everyone about getting together, but it looks like she didn't have time to get it out. I sure hope people remember and show up!

David just left for his breakfast with Mike.

I've got to jump in the shower. I'm procrastinating about doing that today. I'm just so tired. A shower will make me feel better though. I need to remember that.

I didn't get the reservation form for the clubhouse over to the rent drop box. I need to get it over there this morning and let them know that the get together at the clubhouse has been cancelled. It was pretty thoughtless of me not to return it before today. I'm sure someone has to come over and open the place up. They'll probably be ticked off with me. Why do I procrastinate so on simple things? I could have taken care of this days ago. I'll have to put a note on the door that the 1pm get together has been cancelled. I don't want the clubhouse to be left open. If anything happens, I'll be responsible.

Well, I better get in the shower and stop putting that off. Then I can go over to the clubhouse and put a note on the door.

It's weird having David out and me home on a Sunday. I feel like I should be going somewhere, but the only place I have to go right now is the shower. I need to ask David if he will attend the get together so MJ's DH won't be the only guy there. If Gene doesn't come, then David can go home.

I'd rather take a nap right now instead of shower. I'll have to fight that urge. But I think I'm already giving in to it. ~sigh~

No comments: