Sunday, September 23, 2007

Three hours to go

I finally got my shower done. Go Me!

David is home from his time with Mike. He said he had a good time. I asked him if he would go this afternoon and after some eye rolling he said he would. If no other men show up, he can go home. Three hours until the get together. I wasn't thinking that we'd all have to stand up at the register and order separately then wait for our name to be called to pick up our meal. I hope that people don't mind doing that. Once we get seated it will be fine. I sure hope that Patricia and Terry are able to be there. It would be fun to meet them. If not, I've already asked them if they'd like to get together at another time and they said they would.

I'm going to go have some breakfast. It's 11am and I haven't taken care of that yet.

No comments: