Saturday, September 29, 2007

The Day Goes On

Hey, guess what? I'm not behind on the bills like I thought I was. I had already set the bills up for payment online. Imagine that! That is so cool. It's nice to be ahead of the game.

We had cheesesteaks for dinner tonight. Again. That's not going to help my body clutter. I wasn't going to get anything but since David was having something I did. I'd like to blame him, say he was a bad influence, but it's really my own fault. I gave in. No one made me eat that stuff. It's okay though. I'll get up tomorrow and go for my walk and get back on track with my eating. I wanted to get some candy tonight, but I didn't do that. Score one for me.

Jeans and sweats are sitting in the dryer, calling my name. I should go put them away and get the delicates in the dryer and the towels in the washer. The pants aren't quite dry yet, so I set the dryer for another ten minutes.

There was just a strange banging sound coming from the bedroom. When I went in there the dogs were by the bathroom door and I could hear Minnie on the other side. Somehow she was locked in the bathroom while we went to the store. Thankfully she didn't making any mess in there. I let her out and she was happy.

No comments: