Sunday, September 23, 2007

Still procrastinating

I haven't jumped in the shower yet. I've been back from my walk for almost an hour now and I'm still sitting in my chair fooling around on the laptop. I realized this morning that I don't have any yogurt smoothie stuff so I can't have a smoothie this morning. That bums me out. My # went up a bit today. It's not surprising since I didn't drink enough water yesterday and my diet wasn't all that healthy (pb&j for lunch, Skinny Cow for snack). If I'm going to be serious about losing weight I'm going to have to really watch what I'm doing each day. I will be eating out today for lunch, so I should go easy on the morning meal and snack. I'll choose something healthy for lunch and I won't get a dessert.

Okay, all I'm doing right now is procrastinating about taking a shower. I need to just get in there and do it!

No comments: