Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A show for me?

Dinner tasted really good tonight. It was a Ginger Stir Fry Chicken with brown rice. Very moist and delicious. The soup is on the warmer. It smells delicious too. I'll have that for snacks and easy meals for the next few days/week. I can't wait to tell Leanne on Thursday that I've been making the the meals from the BCMM and that I made a Basic Veggie Soup. I'm craving a dessert tonight. I'll have to check the list on the BCMM and see what the suggestions are for snacks. I do have some dried cranberries and almonds. That might be good. And sweet (to take care of the sweet tooth).

I still have some things to do today (empty the dryer, clean the kitchen) but I probably won't get to them until later.

The new season of TV has started this week. I really don't watch much TV but the new season is always interesting. I still have my favorite shows though: "Neat" on Wednesdays and "Ghost Whisperer" on Fridays. I'm not sure what's on tonight but I know David will be watching, so I guess I will too.

I checked out some of the new videos on Nick D's youtube page. He does such great work. He already has sponsors for his show. I'd like to think about doing a video show or something like Blog Talk Radio. I'd have to think about what my focus would be and who my audience would be. Fun to think about though. I may have to really consider doing this. Since I like being on the radio every week, it might be something for me to do. Hmmmmm.

No comments: