Sunday, September 23, 2007

Next years FlyFest

I was thinking that it would be great if anyone from the Forum who could swing it could try to attend next years FlyFest. It reminds me of my trip to England to meet people that I was on another forum with. What a great adventure. I think FlyFest would be a lot like that experience. Meeting people that you sort of already know is fun. And it's such a fun group of people. What a blast it would be.

I'm going to probably send an invite for the next get together to the whole Colorado group. There could be people that are only on the Colorado group and don't get the Colorado Springs emails. There may be some people from near here who would be interested in coming. MJ is from Limon and she came all the way to the Springs for lunch today.

I'm tired. Think I'll take a nap.

No comments: