Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Lovely walk

I just got back from my walk and I'm taking my planned rest before I jump in the shower. Today I listened to that Stephen King book on tape: "Two Past Midnight, Secret Window, Secret Garden". James Woods reads the book. I got through one chapter today. It was very good timing. The story, as are all Stephen King books, is very interesting. It grabbed me right from the beginning. The tape quality isn't great but I can hear it okay. It seemed that I was walking faster and feeling less pain today. Don't know if that's because I was so enthralled with the book or that the cool, fall weather pushed me along. Either way, it was a nice walk.

I used to ride my bike while John ran 13 mile loops. I don't know that I could do 13 miles right now. I'm proud of myself for doing a mile of walking though. The rides were always enjoyable. The scenery was beautiful. These rides took place back in Mass. Years ago. But I still have fond memories of them. I sure was a lot healthier back in those days. That's what I want now, to be healthy again. It feels good to be losing weight. Although today, after my big carb day yesterday, I was up a a bit with my #. But I'm not surprised or bummed out. I didn't get to drink much water because I slept so much and all I ate was my smoothie and a bunch of carbs (bagels and cereal). So as Leanne says, today is my 'make up day'. That means I need to get my soup cooked today.

I didn't use my body clutter investigator yesterday because I procrastinated about prinited out another weeks worth. Maybe I can put it on my computer like I did the daily routines. By the way, I realized after just one day, that I do need a check off area on my daily routines. I can't keep track of what I've done or where I am in my day without one. So I added just one column to help me throughtout the day. I think I could set up the BCI the same way. The only difference is that I would add another sheet to the document each day (or something like that). I wouldn't have to have separate documents, just multiple sheets in one document.

Well, the timer is going off which means it's time for me to go take my shower. I'm going to try not to procrastinate today. So off I go.

No comments: