Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Errands

I made my smoothie for breakfast. It was delicious as usual. I've got the laundry rebooted and will get that out of the dryer here in a few minutes. I had to go out to run some errands (exchange weed killer at Lowe's, buy some bananas at Target). David wanted me to look at some new home phones so I went to Circuit City and did that. The phones were really nice, only problem is that they didn't have a hookup for a head set. I use my head set all the time and would miss not being able to use it. And we really can't afford to spend $50+ on a new set of phones when ours are still working. They don't work the best but they do work. I'd have to save up to buy some new phones. They'd have to have a head set connector though. I guess I need to get David to understand that we just can't go out and buy stuff anymore. We have to plan for it and budget. That's a foreign concept to both of us, I know, but it's the reality of the situation. I know he'll be upset but there's not much I can do about it. Guess I could check on craigslist and see if anyone is selling a good set of phones on there. I think the reason David gets upset is that he works all week to get a paycheck and then doesn't have any money to spend. Unfortunately, that's the situation we're in right now. Oh well.

Dyrk and Amanda's divorce is final today. Don't think it makes too much difference in the scheme of things. They've been separated for quite some time now. Too bad things worked out the way that they did.

No comments: