Sunday, September 23, 2007

A good time was had by all

I'm home from the get together. Only MJ and her DH Gene showed up. Not sure what happened to everyone else. The four of us had a great time though. It was nice to talk with someone who knew what I was talking about. lol MJ is very nice and her DH has a great sense of humor. David enjoyed himself. We were there for about an hour and a half. I'm going to try to meet with other Flybabies when we can get something set up. It really made me want to go to the FlyFest. ~sigh~ I'd love to be surrounded by other Flybabies. Maybe next year.

I'll try to set up another get together with more notice so people can plan better.

I had a half turkey sandwich and some fruit and a lemonade to drink. I made good choices and didn't get any dessert. I'm still craving something though. I might have some almonds. We stopped at Wild Oats after lunch so I could get some vanilla smoothie mix. I missed having my smoothie this morning. I'm looking forward to having one tomorrow.

No comments: