Saturday, September 22, 2007

Walk like an Egyptian

I just got back from my walk and I'm taking a bit of a rest before I jump in the shower. I'm still not feeling 100% and I could feel it during my walk. I was wheezing a little. I got through the whole mile though. It's quite an accomplishment for me to be walking a mile every day.



I weighed myself this morning and my # is 253.6. When I started weighing myself with the scale I weighed 233. I think my highest weight lately has been at least 273! ~Yikes~ But I'm encouraged because I'm going in the right direction. My target weight is 150. It'll take a while to get there, but I'm willing to put in the time and effort.



I'll make my smoothie for breakfast after my shower. David wants to try the smoothie this morning. It's so good that I don't really want to share. lol I hope he likes it. If not, more for me! :-)



I was up .2 today. I think it's because I didn't drink very much water yesterday. I need to try and drink more water today. Well, off to the shower I go.

No comments: