Thursday, September 20, 2007

Emotional body clutter

Brad called tonight. We told him that he needs to take care of stuff back there and then we can talk about what's next. I think he was bummed out that we didn't say yes, and I can't blame him. ~sigh~ I want nothing more than to make things all better for him, but it's not the right thing to do. We told him to check in with his PO and then try to let us know what happens. I'm really sad that I can't do more for him right now. I know that he's just wanting a home with food and a shower but I can't let him come out here if he's still in trouble out there. I told him how much I love him and that I am here for him even though I can't do anything until he gets stuff straightened out in Mass.

I've heard from a couple people now about Sunday. It looks like it will work out. Even if just one other person shows up, I'll be there.

I'm having a hard time doing my evening routine tonight. I'm still tired from doing the grocery shopping. I guess I should get up and just do it.

I've still got to listen to today's FlyShow to hear the parts that I missed. And I'm definitely going back to the previous shows to see what I had to say and what suggestions Marla and Leanne had. I really do enjoy calling in to the show. It's a great way so stay accountable, mostly to myself.

Okay, I'm getting up now and I'm going to go do my evening routine. See you tomorrow.

No comments: