Saturday, September 22, 2007

Curtains

The salad is on the plates and the dinner is in the oven. It has about 15 minutes to go. It smells really good. It's a very healthy meal.

David is through painting for the day. He has one coat of white on all the trim now. Woohoo! Ther room looks so much nicer with a curtain up. I think I will go over to Target and see if they have any valance type curtains that don't cost too much. If they don't I'll try Wal-Mart. Now that I have a curtain up in the bedroom, I want to have them permanently. So I'll probably go over to the store after dinner. I'm sure I can find something. Maybe I'll check out Goodwill too. 'Course they won't be open this late, I don't think. I just need two matching curtains. Shouldn't be too hard to find (famous last words).

Off to check on the painting that David did. I'm sure it will look great.

No comments: