Sunday, September 16, 2007

Getting things done

I seem to do a lot better at getting things done late in the evening (when I should be going to bed ~lol~). Here's what I've accomplished tonight:


* emptied and reloaded the dishwasher; started the new load of dishes washing

* hung up the clothes that were in the dryer

* rewashed the clothes in the washer; currently they are in the dryer

* cleaned up the kitchen (counters, stove top, etc.)

* shined the sink

* installed the new DVD player with DH

* organized the financial/mail bin

* paid bills; brought finances up to date
* sorted through the plastic containers (tupperware) and filled a trash bag half full with stuff I'm going to donate; I organized the remaining containers

I feel a lot better about starting the day tomorrow because of all I got done tonight. It's so nice to wake up to a clean kitchen. It does make me smile.


Finances: I put the bills to be paid on the calendar, and that will work, but I need to list them differently. I put them on the day that they were due and that makes it too hard to figure out what the balance is each day. So I think what I'll do is put them on the days they are due but also keep track each day of what bills are being paid and what the account balance is. Does that make sense? I think it will work, but I'll have to try it out for a while. I need to see when I can fit in a BCMM shopping trip.


Body Clutter Investigator: I'm going to start using the body clutter investigator tomorrow. I need to see why I'm not losing much more weight. I'm sure it's because I'm not drinking enough water and because I'm eating too many carbs. I also didn't walk much this week. Back on track tomorrow though.


Body Clutter #: my best # this week was 255.4


Here's what the kitchen looks like tonight. Go Me!


And it all starts and ends with a Shiny Sink!

No comments: