Saturday, September 22, 2007

I have accomplished things today!

I need to write out what I've done today so that I can feel positive about my day.

* got up, made the bed
* let the dogs out, fed and watered the dogs, gave the dogs meds
* flipped the calendar
* checked email
* weighed, brushed my teeth, checked the calendar
* dressed and got ready for walk
* walked 1+ mile
* rested and drank water
* showered, S&S'd, dressed to the shoes
* start laundry
* breakfast (smoothie)
* empty/reload the dishwasher
* update Money
* morning snack
* checked out what was for dinner (bacon, cheeseburger quiche)
* open/trash/shred incoming mail, go through financial/mail bin

I've done a lot today already. I'm going to get dinner going in just a bit. It's bacon cheeseBURGER quiche (I left out the burger in a previous post). It sounds yummy.

David is still painting. That's why he gets frustrated - he doesn't take breaks often enough.

I've got laundry in the dryer to take care of so I'm going to get to that.

Looking forward to the Flybaby get together tomorrow! :-)

No comments: