Friday, September 21, 2007

Lunch

I had an interesting lunch from the BCMM today. I had a veggie burger, mini pretzels, a tomato and a tangerine. I've never had a veggie burger before. It was okay. I can't remember the last time I had a tangerine (I'm sure I MUST have had one sometime). Overall it was good. The pretzels were a bit salty though. I need to see if I can get salt free or low sodium pretzels next time. These are so salty that I don't know that I'll eat anymore of them. Hate to waste them, but the salt is just too much.

I haven't had as much water as I should in the last couple of days. I think that's why I have a headache and I'm fatigued. I'm going to try to get some water in me this afternoon and evening.

I guess I should try to do a couple things (empty the laundry basket, empty the dryer, clean my bathroom floor). I think I'll feel better if I get a few things done today. Update in a few minutes.

Update: I emptied the laundry basket (put everything away): I emptied the dryer, folded everything and put it away (the only laundry there is now is a little bit in the hamper); I also cleaned the bathroom floor (it's looks so much nicer now). Off to S&S DH's bathroom

Got that done.

Now time for a bit more relaxation (AND WATER!).

No comments: