Saturday, September 22, 2007

Slow cookers

I remembered to reboot the laundry. It's in the dryer now. It feels good to get some stuff done around here. Keeping up certainly makes life less stressful.

I got an email from the Colorado Flybaby Group. A woman's crock pot died on her this morning and she was wondering how to dispose of it. I think it can just go in the trash. Maybe she could donate the crock itself or keep it for her new one (if she gets the same kind). I haven't been able to find my crock pot. I'd like to get one but it will have to wait until I can save up the money.

I don't know that there are any crock meals in the BCMM. I know there is a separate MM for the crock pot, but I didn't subscribe to that. I'd like to get one of those chrome crock pots that has a warming tray on it. The big, round, ceramic crock pot is too heavy, awkward and hard to fit in the dishwasher. A nice light weight one that fits in the dishwasher better is what I want to get.

Tonight for dinner we're having a bacon cheese quiche. Sounds pretty tasty. I'm looking forward to preparing it. I really do like having the BCMM. It makes dinner a snap.

Time to go do something productive.

No comments: