Thursday, September 20, 2007

Many Fly Things

The FlyShow is over for this week. It'll come up on the archives within 30 minutes I believe. I had some difficulty with BTR today and so I'm anxious to go back and listen to the show again to hear what I missed.

I've put my daily routines in Excel so I can keep track of them. I have a paper copy in my control journal in case anyone needs to know what I do each day. Having the routines in Excel is great because I can tweak them at a moments notice. I think it will work really well for me to track my routines this way.

So far I've done everything on my daily routine list. That's not my goal though, to get everything done. I just want to use it as a guideline. If something doesn't get done, oh well. It will always come up again the next day. I am not behind. I can jump right in where I am. The nice thing about the list is that I have meals and snacks listed too along with water breaks. Now I'm actually getting these in each day because I have something to remind me.

There's been a change in plan for the get together this weekend. We don't have enough people to use the clubhouse, so I'm asking everyone if they want to get together at Panera Bread instead. I sure do want to meet some other FlyBabies. If this weekend doesn't work, then I'll try to meet with them individually. I've sent emails out to everyone so hopefully I'll hear back soon enough. I'm going to go to Panera on Sunday regardless. I'm going to have David drive over too. In case no other men show up, he can beat feet.

I've already had one email about me being on the FlyShow today. It was very encouraging. It's kind of neat to be on the FlyShow every week right now. I look forward to talking to the ladies. I do miss Jeff though. He has a lot to offer the show. Hope he comes back one day.

Gosh, I wish I could go to the FlyFest in Brevard. I can't imagine how much fun it would be to meet so many Flybabies and to meet Marla and Leanne too.

I've got the archives up now. I'm going to listen to today's show. Off I go!

No comments: