Saturday, November 10, 2007

I'm getting a raise!

I was just doing some research online and found out that I'll get a 2.3% COLA in January. That will amount to about $27 a month. I get a raise! Woohoo! I'll get to work for 9 months and make as much as I want during that period. Then in the following 36 months I can make $940 a month after I take out for prescriptions or other things I have to pay for in order to work. I'll have to check out what exactly I can deduct. I'll go do some more reaserch. BRB.

Yes, I can deduct what I spend on prescription drugs and probably equipment I need to buy in order to be ergonomic at work. But I don't have to worry about that for 9 months of making over $600 or so a month. If I get this job I'll definitely make over $900 per month. I'll have to figure out deductions to keep me under $940 after the 9 months.

I'm also going to check with Wal-mart and see if we're eligible for their $4 prescription service. I know it's only on certain drugs, but it's worth it to check it out. Think I'll go research that right now.

No comments: