Saturday, November 10, 2007

Grooming secured

I was able to get the girls in for a 4pm appointment today for 'the works' which includes a medicated wash, condition, nail trim and teeth brushed. They'll be smelling good after they are done with that. They are quite dog smelling right now. David smells it more than I do. I'm always so congested.

David should be home from work in an hour or so. I think I'll let him take a nap and I'll go over to the library to peruse the CPT book. I have a book called "Decoding the Codes" on hold, I'm number 2 in the queue. That will be very helpful to me. It's a book that I may want to buy at some point. I'm not sure how expensive it is though or if it's even available for sale.

I checked my item on eBay this morning, still no bites. If it doesn't sell this time around, I'm going to give it to Lisa. She said if she couldn't use it she'd take it in to school for the art teacher. No bites on my xmas stuff on craigslist either. I hope someone will be interested in buying the items. If not, I'm not sure what I will do with the stuff.

Gosh, I'm feeling sleepy. I'm thinking about going back to bed for a while. Or maybe I'll wait for David to get home and join him in a nap. I haven't had breakfast yet so I need to do that. Oh, it sounds like David is home. Woohoo!

No comments: