Saturday, November 10, 2007

Taking the girls to get them groomed

I thought I was going to have to wait until Tuesday to find out about the job because Monday is Veteran's Day. But I don't think CSHP takes Veteran's Day off. David has to work that day. I let Lisa know that they called me. She thinks they'll offer me the job. I sure hope they do. I just took a shower so I'll be ready to leave to take the dogs to be groomed, nails trimmed and teeth brushed. They really need to have that done. It's been too long since their last 'spa treatment'. lol David had hockey again tonight. I'm going to try and get some stuff done around the house. I've been behind for weeks. I just need to jump in where I am and do what I can do. There are dishes on the counter that need to go in the dishwasher. There are dishes in the dishwasher that need to be put away. There's a load of towels to be folded. There's laundry in the dryer that needs to be put away and laundry in the hamper to be washed. The house definitely needs to be vacuumed too. I also need to stop by the store. We are almost out of milk and we are out of bread. There are a few other things I'll look at but they will have to be deals for me to buy them.

Nothing happening with the eBay or craigslist stuff today. I don't really have much else to sell at this point. I guess I could check out what's in the garage and see if there's anything there to get rid of. I also could consider selling my desk and bookcase that are in the office. I really don't use them for anything but storage. They sit unused most of the time now that I have my laptop. I do go in there to print though. I want to get a wireless printer when I can afford to get one. Then I can sell my printer (HP 6110xi). So I guess there are a few things around here that could be sold. I'll have to check to see how much I can get for that stuff to see if it's worth selling.

If I get that job I'll need to pick up a few things at Goodwill. I don't have any work clothes right now. They have awesome deals at Goodwill. I'll also have to pick up a pair of jeans. I'm always having to hike them up because they fall down.

I have to wake up David in about 5 minutes and leave with the girls in about 15 minutes. Minnie is up on my chair while the dogs are outside. She loves coming out and getting some attention.

Depending on how long it will take to ge the girls done, I might go to the store while they are getting groomed. I may have time to shop, bring the stuff home and the go pick them up. That would be ideal. I don't want to leave stuff in the car because it's at least in the high 60's today. I'll be using blow money to shop. I never really use the blow money to blow it. I usually spend it on groceries. I'll have to make sure that I'm alloting enough to groceries. I didn't allot anything this week but I could allot $25 to keep with the grocery challenge. I know we'll need milk and bread again because we're eating a lot of sandwiches and cereal.

Time to get David up and get the girls over to PetCo.

No comments: