Saturday, November 10, 2007

Smell like berries...

I picked up the girls from PetCo. They smell like berries and they are so soft. And their breath is nice because they got their teeth cleaned. Their nails are a lot shorter than I expected and that is great. They were way too long. I'm sure their feet were bothering them because of their nails being so long. I am so glad we had the money to get the groomed. It was worth every penny. I did save $10 with PetCo coupons. It cost a total of $70 for both of them. So worth it.

The DR show is on now. I love watching the show. It motivates me. I think we've been doing a whole lot better with finances lately. Which curiously has made things a whole lot better between the two of us. Isn't that interesting? David worked 4 hours OT today and I think he's going to work 4 hours OT tomorrow morning. The OT money is great. It's getting us on track. We still don't have anything towards the BEF, but we are able to pay all the bills and buy groceries and gas for the vehicles. I know every day where we stand financially. It's a good feeling, very empowering.

Hmmm? Maybe the DR show isn't on. It's on the schedule but it's not on TV. That's too bad. I'd like to see an episode tonight.

I just thought: I hope they didn't use any strawberry on the girls. I'm allergic to strawberries. I'm feeling a bit itchy already. It could just be what they used even if it's not strawberries.

I sure do want to hear about that job at CSHP. Monday can't come quick enough. I'm sure I'll be anxious on Monday morning and up early. I'd like the job hunting to be over but if it's not, I'll just keep doing what I can do get a part-time job.

No comments: