Friday, October 19, 2007

My morning

10/18/07 I was up around my regular 7:30am wake up time. After taking some time to wake up, I went for my walk. I used my radio headset. I was glad to have it. I think I would be very bored if I didn’t have something to listen to while walking. It was a bit nippy out this morning. It’s only supposed to get up into the 50’s or 60’s today and it’s windy. The walk was nice though. The sun was shining. After I got home I decided to have cereal today instead of a smoothie. I might have a smoothie for lunch. I got my shower done and now I’m listening to the DR show from yesterday (they replay it on KRDO the next morning). I think I’ll wait until after the DR show to go to the library. Or maybe I’ll head over now and get stuff done so I’ll have the rest of the day for myself. I’ve got things to do around the house so I’d rather have a block of time to do it than rush myself this morning.

No comments: