Wednesday, October 17, 2007

It feels good to be online!

I'm at the library right now. Thank goodness for public wi-fi! I've been able to check on the bank account (everything is okie dokie), blog, check the DR site and other various things. It's good to be online. I'll come to the library as often as I need to to check out my email. I still have email under internettie1960. Woohoo! I was able to go through all my mail and see if there was anything from half.com or craigslist. Nothing from either. The view I have from where I'm sitting is spectacular. I'm looking out at Pikes Peak. There's snow on the summit. It's beautiful. It's clouding up though. There's a chance of snow on Sunday I guess. ~eyes pop out of head~ I'm not ready for snow yet. I have an hour until my appointment with Julie. I'll just hang out here until it's time to go. I checked on the queue for the DR book on CD - I'm 53rd! Yikes! It'll be a while before I get that then. I'll have to see how much it costs to buy it. I'm sure it will be too expensive for us right now. We really need to put money towards more important things.

Guess I'll check out the books on tape and use the restroom before I leave. I forgot my cell phone so I couldn't call David to tell him I'm here. I'll call him when I get home (if I get there before him). I did tell him about my change in appointment time. Okay, I'm gonna pack up the laptop and head over to the restroom. Then I'll check on the books on tape. Later 'gator.

No comments: