Friday, October 19, 2007

Meeting went fine

Our meeting went just fine. There were a lot less questions than I thought there would be. It only took about 20 minutes or so. Glad to have that over with. We had to talk about the situation with the house up in Woodland Park and how D & A left us holding the bag. It wasn't pleasant but we got it done. After the meeting we stopped at BJ's and spent a couple bucks on ice cream as a treat for getting through the meeting. David is at home now and I'm at the library. I'll be heading out in just a few minutes. I did a timed typing test and I typed about 40 wpm. Not too bad. I also applied for a couple of jobs online (UMB Teller and a clerk at Mardel). I found out when my skills certificate class is scheduled for (11/9 @ 8:30am). That will give me boost in getting a job I think. Maybe I'll get something sooner though because I'm putting out applications daily right now. I checked the bank account and updated Money. Everything reconciled. That's good. I only have a few more minutes before I need to leave and head home. I'm probably going over to Lisa's this afternoon around 3pm. David has hockey tonight and DR is on at 6pm and Ghost Whisperer is on at 7pm. That'll keep me busy tonight. Qwest called and said that they'll do the install on Wednesday. That sucks. I was hoping it would be sooner than that. Thank goodness for the library. Gotta go.

No comments: