Sunday, October 7, 2007

Day off

Today is my day off - no walking. If feels weird to be able to go walking but staying home instead. Jonathan says that it's good to take a day off to let the body recover. So that's what I'm doing. I miss my book on tape though. I can't wait to get back to that and walking tomorrow morning. No smoothie this morning since I didn't go for a walk. I'll save it for tomorrow. I had frosted mini wheats. They were okay, but nothing to write home about.

I just realized that I didn't much follow my routine this morning. I just went right to the laptop. That's not good. I don't want that to become my routine. I have to get stuff done around here. I didn't do anything last night (never quite got the franny going). So, it has to get done today. I usually like to take Sunday's off but I can't if I've taken Saturday off. Can't have a day off every day, now can I. ;-)

No comments: