Monday, October 8, 2007

Crap!

I just re-did the budget. Good thing that I did. I messed up again. I forgot to record some transactions and now I'm $30 short. Yikes! All I can do is hope that the check won't come through until Friday when David gets paid. I can't believe I messed up again. It happened because I had to order prescriptions for David and they were $150. I didn't check ahead of time to make sure that I had enough money in the account. My fault totally. I really hope the DR plan helps me to keep more on top of this. We're not spending money on anything right now. It's all going to bills. I have other bills due this coming week and it will be difficult to get them paid. I guess I'll have to shoot for Friday pay dates. I better look at that now too, to make sure I'll have enough to pay what's due right now (Qwest, USAA & some other misc. bills). I'll have to go to the bank first thing in the morning and make a deposit to cover the bills that I can cover. I'll take what I have in the change jar too. But I don't think that will cover the $30 I'm short. Oh well. Live and learn. I just don't want Ent to kick us out for being NSF so soon. I hope I have learned my lesson from this. I HAVE to keep track of the check register. No more guessing!

No comments: