Sunday, November 11, 2007

Still waiting...

The ad for the job at CSHP has been taken off of the CSHP website. They must have chosen someone for the job. I have to hope it will be me. If it's not, it's because God doesn't want me to walk into something that will be a negative experience for me. I've prayed that I would get the job if it's the right thing, but if it's not, that the door would be shut completely on it. I'll wait for a call in the morning. If I don't hear anything by 10am then I'll call the HR person back. I did leave a message for her on Friday and asked her to call me back. I would assume that she would call me right away so I can get the pre-employment screening stuff done.

I checked online for help with food and clothes just in case we would need that. There are services out there if we need them. I think we'll be okay though. I'm planning on getting the BEF funded in November and December. Then we'll work at paying off debt. That will start in December. We'll start on the FFEF in April '08. Of course that's all tentative. Who knows what Murphy will bring. That's the goal though. Then after the FFEF is funded, we'll start working on paying off the house. We could be completely out of debt in 5 years if we stay gazelle intense. We have to. What else can we do. Stay in debt? I don't think so. It's going to take a lot of sacrifice but it will be worth it.

I've been tired all day. Haven't done anything around the house. I really need to get caught up before I have to start working. I'll have to get into a routine for sure if I get a job. I don't want to come home to a house that's a mess and laundry and dishes every day after working for hours. I'll probably get a lot done tomorrow because I'll have so much nervous energy even after I get the call. Whether I get the job or not, I'll be nervous. I really don't want to have to do anymore job interviews. I'd like this to be it. Gosh, it's so hard to wait. I'm not very patient.

David and the girls are still napping. I should go in and join them. I have to figure out what to do for dinner tonight. I haven't taken anything out of the freezer. I'm just so unmotivated today. Not much going on in the TMMO forum so that's not keeping me busy. That's why I've been blogging so much today. It's keeping me busy and helping me to get out the nervous energy.

I got a letter from Brad the other day. He sounds like he is doing okay. I sure hope they keep him in jail for a while this time so he can get his GED and learn a trade. Hopefully he'll do well with the structure and then have a better chance of doing well when he gets out. Grace said that he seemed happy and okay on the day she visited him (his 20th birthday). I'm glad that he has food, shelter a place to shower and structure in his life. He gets sentenced on December 20th. If they let him out he'll be out on the streets in the winter time. I don't want that for him. I need to work on another letter for him. I'll do that in a little bit.

Back to dinner. I really want chicken and mashed potatoes but I'm too lazy to make them. Maybe I'll get some energy here soon.

Just remembered: I didn't take my medicine this morning. I better go do that.

No comments: