Sunday, November 11, 2007

No jobs in this weekend's paper

We went and picked up the Sunday paper. I've already looked through the jobs section. Nothing of much interest today. CSHP isn't advertising for the East branch receptionist position. They must have made a decision. I should know within 24 hours if they are open on Veterans Day. If I started on 11/19 I'd work for three days and then have a day off. Not sure about the Friday after Thanksgiving. I think that's a work day for CSHP. Then I'd have the weekend off before starting my first full week. I'm kind of nervous about training. I hope that I can pick things up quickly. I'll need to be very focused on what I'm doing. I'll have to take a lot of notes. I don't want to rely on my memory. I don't want to forget things. I'm sure I would do okay. Well, it feels like it's time for a nap.

No comments: