Thursday, November 1, 2007

Errand day tomorrow

I didn't get anything done today. Mostly just sat in my chair listening to DR. I'm waiting for my Prozac to get here. I don't know that it will get here until sometime next week. It was mailed on the 30th of October, so it will be four days tomorrow. So maybe it will be here by Saturday. I won't count on it though. I know I'm not feeling too good without it. I have to get some stuff done tomorrow because it's pay day. I have to got to CFAN and order the AFM box. I also want to go to Big Lots and look at the flannel sheets they have on sale and the crock pot that is $12. Then I need to stop by the christian bookstore and pick up the DR TMMO book. It's on sale for $13 and I have a coupon for 25% off so it'll only cost me about $10 total. That's a great deal for a $25 book. I also have to go to the grocery store and pick up milk, bread, cereal and toilet paper. It'll be a busy day. I'm going to try to get up and walk in the morning since I haven't walked for four days. Oh yeah, I should also pick up some smoothie mix. I don't think it will still be on sale though. I guess I could check the Vitamin Cottage and see if they have it and what they are charging for it. I'll already be up that way to go to the christian book store so I might as well stop in there and see how much it is.

I'm going to go take my nighttime medicine and go to bed. I'm feeling sore tonight. I think that's a side effect of not having all my meds. It'll feel good to go to bed tonight.

No comments: