Saturday, August 20, 2011

The official beginning of the "Psychedelic Frog Fish" online gallery

This blog is still dedicated to the fine art of doing nothing but doing nothing will look prettier now with the addition of my creative pieces being displayed here. I might include a photograph, a watercolor, a sketch, a colored pencil piece, a poem, an illuminated text, a song, a craft or whatever else that shows what is going on inside of me. I'll be sharing works that were done as far back as the 1970's (and maybe even earlier) and ones that I might have done today. This is going to be fun. I'm looking forward to looking back at all the things I've created and displaying them in this blog for others to enjoy.

I already have some artsy photos on Flickr and a few pieces of watercolor. I'll link to all of them and pick out my favorites to post on this blog. Psychedelic Frog Fish Online Gallery

Enjoy the ride!

No comments: